Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change the Apple ID for Apple Music?

I have two apple IDs and I deleted the one that is used by Apple Music. How do I change the Apple ID for Apple Music?

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 10:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 11:34 AM

Items acquired with one Apple ID are forever tied to that Apple ID and cannot be transferred or merged with another Apple ID unless you change it according to:

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you actually deleted the Apple ID according to:

How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

then the data associated with that Apple ID are permanently deleted from Apple’s servers. You can't sign in to your account, and you won’t be able to access any data, content, or services that were associated with your Apple ID.

Sorry, but this is a user-to-user forum and there its not much we can do to help you. All I can suggest its to use the 'Get Support' link at the top-right corner of this page and see if there is anything Apple can do for you like cancelling your subscriptions with that Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2021 11:34 AM in response to Juancmac1

Items acquired with one Apple ID are forever tied to that Apple ID and cannot be transferred or merged with another Apple ID unless you change it according to:

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you actually deleted the Apple ID according to:

How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

then the data associated with that Apple ID are permanently deleted from Apple’s servers. You can't sign in to your account, and you won’t be able to access any data, content, or services that were associated with your Apple ID.

Sorry, but this is a user-to-user forum and there its not much we can do to help you. All I can suggest its to use the 'Get Support' link at the top-right corner of this page and see if there is anything Apple can do for you like cancelling your subscriptions with that Apple ID.

How to change the Apple ID for Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.