Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

استرجاع مساحة التخزين مشتراة

اشتريت مساحة تخزين 200 غ ب لكني لما أعدت تهيئة الايباد الخاص بي لم استرجع هده المساحة وبقي لي فقط المساحة المجانية

فكيف استرجع هذه المساحة التي اشتريتها ؟؟

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 11:04 AM

Translation:

Recovery of purchased storage space

I bought 200g storage space, but when I reconfigured my iPad, I didn't get that space back, and I just had the free space.

How can I get back this space that I bought?

It is impossible to increase the amount of RAM or internal storage in your iPad - as this is fixed during manufacture; what you have is fixed for the life of your device.  You can, however, subscribe to a higher tier of iCloud storage (up to 200GB) but this is not a substitute for internal storage.

Any data that you have saved to iCloud storage will remain accessible to you - as ling as your iPad is signed-in to iCloud with the same AppleID.

These support pages may be helpful:

About storage on your device and in iCloud – Apple Support

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? – Apple Support

Manage your iCloud storage – Apple Support

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2021 11:04 AM in response to choukrismail

Translation:

Recovery of purchased storage space

I bought 200g storage space, but when I reconfigured my iPad, I didn't get that space back, and I just had the free space.

How can I get back this space that I bought?

It is impossible to increase the amount of RAM or internal storage in your iPad - as this is fixed during manufacture; what you have is fixed for the life of your device.  You can, however, subscribe to a higher tier of iCloud storage (up to 200GB) but this is not a substitute for internal storage.

Any data that you have saved to iCloud storage will remain accessible to you - as ling as your iPad is signed-in to iCloud with the same AppleID.

These support pages may be helpful:

About storage on your device and in iCloud – Apple Support

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? – Apple Support

Manage your iCloud storage – Apple Support

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support

استرجاع مساحة التخزين مشتراة

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.