Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to access my Shopify account it states I need to use an updated browser of safari

How do I update my Safari browser? And how to I manage my start up storage?

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 11:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 11:58 AM

Safari web browser is installed and updated as part of macOS. You will need to update your macOS to have the latest version of Safari.

If your current device is compatible with a software update, you should be able to see a notification in the System Preferences window and then Software Update that an update is available for your computer.

Otherwise, upgrading your device is your only option.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2021 11:58 AM in response to lserino02

Safari web browser is installed and updated as part of macOS. You will need to update your macOS to have the latest version of Safari.

If your current device is compatible with a software update, you should be able to see a notification in the System Preferences window and then Software Update that an update is available for your computer.

Otherwise, upgrading your device is your only option.

I am trying to access my Shopify account it states I need to use an updated browser of safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.