Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have had apple music for 3+ years and it says I haven’t listened to enough music for a Replay?

Is there anything I can do to get my Replay and is anyone else having this issue?

iPhone 8

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 3:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 1:28 PM

Hello midna_,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with viewing your Apple Music Replay. We're happy to provide some information to assist.

We'd recommend checking your account and privacy settings for the app. See what friends are listening to in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device From the profile section your can scroll to view account settings.

Also, as the article you started this post from recommends be sure you're signed into the same Apple ID. It also mentions "Not including music played on devices that have "Use Listening History" turned off in Settings. Apple Music Replay on the web

However, if all settings look correct and you continue to have the issue reach out to Apple Support directly to further assist.

Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2021 1:28 PM in response to midna_

Hello midna_,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with viewing your Apple Music Replay. We're happy to provide some information to assist.

We'd recommend checking your account and privacy settings for the app. See what friends are listening to in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device From the profile section your can scroll to view account settings.

Also, as the article you started this post from recommends be sure you're signed into the same Apple ID. It also mentions "Not including music played on devices that have "Use Listening History" turned off in Settings. Apple Music Replay on the web

However, if all settings look correct and you continue to have the issue reach out to Apple Support directly to further assist.

Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

I have had apple music for 3+ years and it says I haven’t listened to enough music for a Replay?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.