Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So on my MAC running OS10.8 I want to update it to OS10.15 but it is saying there are not software updates available my computer is up to date. Does that mean I cannot upgrade my OS to 10.15?

So on my MAC running OS10.8 I want to update it to OS10.15 but it is saying there are not software updates available my computer is up to date. Does that mean I cannot upgrade my OS to 10.15?

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 4:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 4:59 PM

Back up your data, check your applications for compatibility, and depending on which Mac model you have, click on El Capitan, High Sierra, Mojave, or Catalina. If your computer's maximum OS is Catalina or above, you'll need to go through an intermediate one.

They're full-version upgrades and won't appear in the Updates list.

(209019)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2021 4:59 PM in response to birdie800

Back up your data, check your applications for compatibility, and depending on which Mac model you have, click on El Capitan, High Sierra, Mojave, or Catalina. If your computer's maximum OS is Catalina or above, you'll need to go through an intermediate one.

They're full-version upgrades and won't appear in the Updates list.

(209019)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.