Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing playlist from apple music is not an option.

I have been trying to share a playlist with a friend(also an apple music subscriber) with no avail. My ios is up to date. My profile is set up. I have no restrictions on screen time in settings. I have tried rebooting phone. There is absolutely no option to share playlist. If i want to share a single song, i have no issue. Playlists have no option.

when i tap on playlist, i navigate to the three dots and attempt to scroll through, but there is nothing. I dont even have edit actions option as i have read mentioned here through older posts. Please help.

iPhone XS

Posted on Dec 1, 2021 6:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 6:39 AM

Well i found the answer. I have looked through countless posts here and no one touched on the basic programing requirements to share playlists. The answer is to, “SHOW ON PROFILE.” Once that is done, sharing playlist is accessible. An unnecessary step imo, but it did the trick

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2021 6:39 AM in response to J1p313

Well i found the answer. I have looked through countless posts here and no one touched on the basic programing requirements to share playlists. The answer is to, “SHOW ON PROFILE.” Once that is done, sharing playlist is accessible. An unnecessary step imo, but it did the trick

Sharing playlist from apple music is not an option.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.