Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I canot update any apps on my iphone i really need aomeone to connect with me

Every time i want to make an update or download somthing this happens

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 2:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 2:08 AM

If you can't make purchases or update apps, including free apps, you need to update your payment method or add a new one. If you already verified that a payment method is available in your country or region and you're still having trouble, learn more.

Based on your country of residence and country you have selected under your Apple ID --> Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple ...

Have you a Debit/Credit card that is issued to you that is valid internationally and is from the same Country / Region as your Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2021 2:08 AM in response to basem148

If you can't make purchases or update apps, including free apps, you need to update your payment method or add a new one. If you already verified that a payment method is available in your country or region and you're still having trouble, learn more.

Based on your country of residence and country you have selected under your Apple ID --> Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple ...

Have you a Debit/Credit card that is issued to you that is valid internationally and is from the same Country / Region as your Apple ID.

I canot update any apps on my iphone i really need aomeone to connect with me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.