Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How many HomePods Mini can I connect to Apple TV?

Hello,

I am currently using two HomePods Mini in stereo on my Apple TV. Can I add more HomePods Mini and link them to the TV?

Thank you!

JM

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 15

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 3:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 6:48 AM

Greetings, JMarszal.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We can understand why you’d want to know if you are able to set up more than 2 HomePods. 

“Pair two HomePod mini speakers or two HomePod speakers in the same room to create left and right channels for an immersive soundstage.” Set up a HomePod stereo pair 

We hope this helps! Thanks for being a part of the community.

Sincerely.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2021 6:48 AM in response to JMarszal

Greetings, JMarszal.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We can understand why you’d want to know if you are able to set up more than 2 HomePods. 

“Pair two HomePod mini speakers or two HomePod speakers in the same room to create left and right channels for an immersive soundstage.” Set up a HomePod stereo pair 

We hope this helps! Thanks for being a part of the community.

Sincerely.

Dec 14, 2021 7:02 PM in response to JMarszal

I have four HomePods. I have my first pair selected as my primary output in the audio output menu. My issue was that one pair in front of the tv wasn’t loud enough. I wanted a pair near where I set. I added a second pair near the sofas. I set the pair near the sofa as the primary pair and calibrated from where I sit. In the audio menu, I choose the second pair in front of the tv. You can adjust the volume level on each pair separately. One issue is that the second pair gets dropped from time to time.

How many HomePods Mini can I connect to Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.