Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Storage

I obtained an Iphone XS a few years ago and as a result had upgraded our family plan.

At one time, prior to getting this phone, I had run out of iCloud storage and was paying $1.48 per month to have increased storage. I have continued to pay for this additional storage eventhough my plan had been updated, thus I understood that my storage would have also been updated.

In October 2021, my visa had expired and I did not update my Payment & Shipping with the new expiry date (now completed) thus I am now receiving messages that I have run out of iCloud storage.

Can you please advise if I need to pay for the increased iCloud storage with this current phone and plan?

Thanks

Cathy

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 10:13 AM

If the iCloud subscription could not be charged correctly it likely reverted to the free 5GB storage option and you are in fact out of space.

Verify your iCloud storage status by following the steps here: link-> Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

If necessary re-activate the iCloud Storage subscription: link-> Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2021 10:13 AM in response to CathyBurke-Crowe

If the iCloud subscription could not be charged correctly it likely reverted to the free 5GB storage option and you are in fact out of space.

Verify your iCloud storage status by following the steps here: link-> Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

If necessary re-activate the iCloud Storage subscription: link-> Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

iCloud Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.