Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I find the promotion application for the Verizon $100 gift card with Apple Watch 7?

I purchased two Apple Watch 7s with two $100 Verizon gift cards promised. I’ve spoken to Verizon twice, looked on the app notifications and their website, I cannot find any promotion application for rebate submission at vzw.com/myverizon. It expires in 30 days… is there a link from apple?

Here is the offer sent by apple: Activate with Verizon to get a $100 Verizon e-Gift Card.

Within 30 days of receiving your new Apple Watch, activate on any new* consumer postpaid data plan. You'll then have 30 days after activating cellular service on your new Apple Watch to complete the application at vzw.com/myverizon or use the MyVerizon app. Within eight weeks of submitting your application, you'll receive a $100 Verizon e-gift card.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 8:07 AM

I had the same issue and just got it resolved after multiple calls to verizon. Go to vzw.com/digitalrebatecenter and enter the promo code APPLE100 and the date you started your apple watch cellular plan.

7 replies

Dec 2, 2021 10:20 AM in response to muguy

Thanks for the response, I realize this is a carrier offer, but it is coordinated with apple and offered it on their website. Verizon apparently has no knowledge of the offer, so was hoping Apple would reach out and get this corrected. The offer is why I purchased at this time and their are several others on this site with the same issue. I noticed that each time there was a recommended apple response, it included “fill out the application.” I think those of us who purchased in good faith are stuck in a doo loop.

Where do I find the promotion application for the Verizon $100 gift card with Apple Watch 7?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.