Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family sharing

I don’t see my shared library on my wife’s device. Tried signing in and out. Any suggestions? Thanks

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 11:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 11:44 AM

Where are you looking for it? Are you following the steps here: link-> Download family members’ purchases on iPhone - Apple Support

Do note that Home Sharing and Family Sharing are 2 different things and are not connected or related in any way.

If you are using Home Sharing than see here: link-> Use Home Sharing to share media from a computer to other devices - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2021 11:44 AM in response to vailchef

Where are you looking for it? Are you following the steps here: link-> Download family members’ purchases on iPhone - Apple Support

Do note that Home Sharing and Family Sharing are 2 different things and are not connected or related in any way.

If you are using Home Sharing than see here: link-> Use Home Sharing to share media from a computer to other devices - Apple Support

Family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.