You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgot password

I forgot my MacBook Air password and it’s not connected to wifi, how do I connect to wifi from lock screen or reset password without wifi

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 10:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 10:30 PM

jstevens14 Said:

"Forgot password: I forgot my MacBook Air password and it’s not connected to wifi, how do I connect to wifi from lock screen or reset password without wifi"

-------

Use the Login Screen:

Reset it using the login screen. You'd go through your Apple ID to perform this. Find out more here: If you Forgot your Mac Login Password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 2, 2021 10:30 PM in response to jstevens14

jstevens14 Said:

"Forgot password: I forgot my MacBook Air password and it’s not connected to wifi, how do I connect to wifi from lock screen or reset password without wifi"

-------

Use the Login Screen:

Reset it using the login screen. You'd go through your Apple ID to perform this. Find out more here: If you Forgot your Mac Login Password - Apple Support

Forgot password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.