Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have two apple ids, and want to synchronise all the information and devices

how can I synchronise all apple devices having 2 apple IDs

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 3:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 7:26 AM

Hello, mlgaffet.

Unfortunately, at this time Apple offers no process for merging or syncing devices with multiple Apple IDs, as many users have discovered over the years and evolution of Apple's services.

A Mac computer, using two separate user accounts can be set up to access a different Apple ID in each account, but I'm sure that doesn't resolve your issue.

About the best you can do is use Family Sharing to share apps, music and purchases between these two Apple IDs.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Family Sharing doesn't merge or sync info between or among Apple IDs, however.

I believe I'm in a situation similar to yours as I have one Apple ID (my original) that I use for app and media purchases, and I have gained a second Apple ID which has become my default for contacts, calendars, and data sync. Yes, it's inelegant and clumsy, and I, too, wish Apple would figure this out for us.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2021 7:26 AM in response to mlgaffet

Hello, mlgaffet.

Unfortunately, at this time Apple offers no process for merging or syncing devices with multiple Apple IDs, as many users have discovered over the years and evolution of Apple's services.

A Mac computer, using two separate user accounts can be set up to access a different Apple ID in each account, but I'm sure that doesn't resolve your issue.

About the best you can do is use Family Sharing to share apps, music and purchases between these two Apple IDs.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Family Sharing doesn't merge or sync info between or among Apple IDs, however.

I believe I'm in a situation similar to yours as I have one Apple ID (my original) that I use for app and media purchases, and I have gained a second Apple ID which has become my default for contacts, calendars, and data sync. Yes, it's inelegant and clumsy, and I, too, wish Apple would figure this out for us.

I have two apple ids, and want to synchronise all the information and devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.