Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blocking all numbers based on country code

Hi,

I'm getting scam calls from UK (+44) multiple times a day and I've blocked hundreds of these numbers by now, but they keep calling with a new number every day.

I understand that iOS only allows blocking a range of 50 million numbers. This is unfortunate as there is theoretically 10 billion UK numbers possible (10 digits).

Is there a way to block all numbers starting with +44?

If not then I would highly suggest this to be a feature in iOS.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 9:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 9:22 AM

iOS does not support blocking groups of numbers based on partial information. You can see if your carrier can block international numbers based on country code. That is a possibility. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. If you wish to provide feedback to Apple regarding a change you would like to see, a change you didn’t like, or report a bug, then use the feedback link here, Feedback - iPhone - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2021 9:22 AM in response to maatybook

iOS does not support blocking groups of numbers based on partial information. You can see if your carrier can block international numbers based on country code. That is a possibility. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. If you wish to provide feedback to Apple regarding a change you would like to see, a change you didn’t like, or report a bug, then use the feedback link here, Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Blocking all numbers based on country code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.