Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

QR code

Why are y'all saying that you can scan a QR code just from the camera, I've tried that multiple times and it does not react in any way to any QR code that I'm showing it no matter how still I am doing it and whether I have it in the Square or not, I have no idea if that's only in later models but I have no idea what kind of phone this is because no matter where I look I don't see the phone type

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 4:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 4:26 PM

we'all are not saying anything.

This is a user to user technical support forum. You're not talking to Apple

If you want to know what your iPhone model is, go to Settings > General > About and let us know what the iPhone Model and Software Version is.

You could also navigate to Settings > Camera and check that the switch is turned on for Scan QR Codes

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2021 4:26 PM in response to Ichicora

we'all are not saying anything.

This is a user to user technical support forum. You're not talking to Apple

If you want to know what your iPhone model is, go to Settings > General > About and let us know what the iPhone Model and Software Version is.

You could also navigate to Settings > Camera and check that the switch is turned on for Scan QR Codes

QR code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.