Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I add my apple watch to Find My?

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 8

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 4:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 5:31 PM

According to If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support:

"Find My can help you locate and protect your missing Apple Watch. If you already set up Find My iPhone on your paired iPhone, it's automatically enabled on your Apple Watch and any Apple Watch paired using Family Setup. So if your watch is lost or stolen, you can use Find My to help you find it again. And thanks to Activation Lock, your Apple ID and password are required before anyone can erase your Apple Watch and use it with their iPhone."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2021 5:31 PM in response to pikeski

According to If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support:

"Find My can help you locate and protect your missing Apple Watch. If you already set up Find My iPhone on your paired iPhone, it's automatically enabled on your Apple Watch and any Apple Watch paired using Family Setup. So if your watch is lost or stolen, you can use Find My to help you find it again. And thanks to Activation Lock, your Apple ID and password are required before anyone can erase your Apple Watch and use it with their iPhone."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.