Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i still get apple care i have had my phone for less the one year?

Can i still get apple care+ on my phone i have had it for les then one year?

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 5:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 5:48 PM

According to Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support:

• In most countries and regions, you can buy AppleCare+ within 60 days of your device purchase. In Japan, you can buy AppleCare+ within 30 days of your device purchase. In China mainland, you can buy AppleCare+ on your device within 7 days of your device purchase or in an Apple Store within 60 days of your device purchase. (At the Apple Store, you'll need to bring your proof of purchase, and we'll inspect the device.)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2021 5:48 PM in response to adri241

According to Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support:

• In most countries and regions, you can buy AppleCare+ within 60 days of your device purchase. In Japan, you can buy AppleCare+ within 30 days of your device purchase. In China mainland, you can buy AppleCare+ on your device within 7 days of your device purchase or in an Apple Store within 60 days of your device purchase. (At the Apple Store, you'll need to bring your proof of purchase, and we'll inspect the device.)

Can i still get apple care i have had my phone for less the one year?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.