Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Canon PIXMA MX880 will not run on my Mac

Is there a safe website where I can download a driver for a Canon PIXMA MX880 all in one on my Mac? Apple doesn't support 32 bit any longer.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 6:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 9:28 AM

The only safe place to get the MX880 driver is from a legitimate Canon website ending in canon.com, asia.canon, or canon-europe.com. The last scanner and printer drivers released for the MX882 (not MX880) device were in Sept 2021 for macOS Sierra (10.12). These drivers are not shown for any operating system later than Sierra. I have searched Canon USA and Europe and find no results for MX880.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2021 9:28 AM in response to Mimidopacachris

The only safe place to get the MX880 driver is from a legitimate Canon website ending in canon.com, asia.canon, or canon-europe.com. The last scanner and printer drivers released for the MX882 (not MX880) device were in Sept 2021 for macOS Sierra (10.12). These drivers are not shown for any operating system later than Sierra. I have searched Canon USA and Europe and find no results for MX880.

Canon PIXMA MX880 will not run on my Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.