You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recycle a very old Mac mini

I know I can recycle my Mac mini with Apple but the website just doesn't give me the shipping info, label etc information I need to ship it. I have looked at the recycle / trade in info but I cannot get the info that I need just to recycle.

Mac mini, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 6:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 7:55 PM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

I am not sure what issues you are having with Apple Trade In & Recycling, but go here: Apple Trade In - Apple, and scroll down and select "Computer" under "Select your device to get a trade-in estimate". Follow the prompts and accept the recycling.

You can also simply take your Mac mini to an Apple Store for recycling.

Jack

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 3, 2021 7:55 PM in response to angiefromgoodrich

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

I am not sure what issues you are having with Apple Trade In & Recycling, but go here: Apple Trade In - Apple, and scroll down and select "Computer" under "Select your device to get a trade-in estimate". Follow the prompts and accept the recycling.

You can also simply take your Mac mini to an Apple Store for recycling.

Jack

Recycle a very old Mac mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.