Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watching Invasion on Amazon Fire Stick with the Apple TV App, and the subtitles keep cutting off. Half way through a seen with Japanese speaking the subtitles will just stop. Then I can't understand what's going on anymore. Happened more than once.

Watching Invasion on Amazon Fire Stick with the Apple TV App, and the subtitles keep cutting off. Half way through a scene with Japanese speech and the subtitles will just stop. Then I can't understand what's going on anymore. This has happened the last 2 episodes I've watched.

Also, I'm getting a lot of pixels near them bottom of the screen that drop out, turn white. They come and go. Not sure if that's the app or the fire stick, but it only happens with Apple TV, not with Netflix, Hulu, or Prime.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 7:50 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Dec 4, 2021 3:57 PM in response to TDitto

Hello TDitto,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're experiencing some issues with subtitles as well as pixelation while streaming content in the Apple TV app on your Amazon Fire Stick.

To help further isolate potential causes, we suggest trying the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following support article:

If you can't watch or stream movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Keep us posted on the results.

Take care.

Watching Invasion on Amazon Fire Stick with the Apple TV App, and the subtitles keep cutting off. Half way through a seen with Japanese speaking the subtitles will just stop. Then I can't understand what's going on anymore. Happened more than once.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.