Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing photos

Several of my photos are missing, I did not delete them, in addition several of my photos are out of sequence.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 9:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 10:00 PM

MySouredApple Said:

"Missing photos: Several of my photos are missing, I did not delete them, in addition several of my photos are out of sequence."

-------

Troubleshooting Deleted Photos:

Three Things to Try:

A. Start here: If you're Missing Photos or Videos in the Photos App - Apple Support

B. Check iCloud, Directly:

Go here, and see if they reside in iCloudhttps://www.icloud.com/photos

C. Where Else to Check:

1. PC
  2. PDA
  3. eMail
  4. Mac Device
  5. Cloud Storage
  6. Android Phone
  7. USB Flash Drive
  8. External Hard drive
  9. Secure Digital Card
  10. Compact Flash Card
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2021 10:00 PM in response to MySouredApple

MySouredApple Said:

"Missing photos: Several of my photos are missing, I did not delete them, in addition several of my photos are out of sequence."

-------

Troubleshooting Deleted Photos:

Three Things to Try:

A. Start here: If you're Missing Photos or Videos in the Photos App - Apple Support

B. Check iCloud, Directly:

Go here, and see if they reside in iCloudhttps://www.icloud.com/photos

C. Where Else to Check:

1. PC
  2. PDA
  3. eMail
  4. Mac Device
  5. Cloud Storage
  6. Android Phone
  7. USB Flash Drive
  8. External Hard drive
  9. Secure Digital Card
  10. Compact Flash Card

Dec 4, 2021 10:28 AM in response to MySouredApple

MySouredApple Said:

"Missing photos: My looking for these pics was to prepare them for export. I have not set up any situation or procedures prior to trying to locate them."

-------

You are welcome.

Export, then Search:

Export*** everything to an external Hard Drive, and then search the Hard Drive using the search bar (magnifying glass) on the top-right corner of the window.

***See my User Tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

Dec 4, 2021 5:15 AM in response to TheLittles

Thank you all for your assistance, I did check iCloud directly and found my photos in their correct sequences, however, I did not and was not able to locate about eight photos that are important to me and that I had not deleted. I had not exported any of the photos at this time. My looking for these pics was to prepare them for export. I have not set up any situation or procedures prior to trying to locate them.

Missing photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.