Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not download app from App Store because of iTunes

Hi

Im trying to download apps into my iPad Using App Store, when I click “download “, it takes me to review and accept teams and conditions

and here the problems starts, after accepting them, it takes me to another window to enter the location and some other details for bank account (which I made it none), but whenever I fill the details, it will show a massage “contact your iTunes support to finish this process”

how can I solve this issue.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 4:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 6:23 AM

By contact iTunes Support team, using this link:--> iTunesStore & App Store – Get support for various issues, and choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store.

If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2021 6:23 AM in response to Noor93Ibrahim

By contact iTunes Support team, using this link:--> iTunesStore & App Store – Get support for various issues, and choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store.

If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

Can not download app from App Store because of iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.