Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I just have do not disturb turn on a certain time each night and turn off the same each time in the am daily

I’m looking to use the DoNot Disturb feature as a simple on at —— time, off at —- time daily. How can I do this?

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 5:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 7:17 AM

Hey Kimtall1,

We understand that you want Do Not Disturb to turn on and off automatically at a certain time daily. You can do this with your iPhone X by going to Settings > Focus > Do Not Disturb > Add Schedule or Automation under "Turn on Automatically." After choosing that, you can choose Time and set up the times you'd like and have it repeat every day.

Let us know if that helps or if you have any questions.

Best wishes.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2021 7:17 AM in response to Kimtall1

Hey Kimtall1,

We understand that you want Do Not Disturb to turn on and off automatically at a certain time daily. You can do this with your iPhone X by going to Settings > Focus > Do Not Disturb > Add Schedule or Automation under "Turn on Automatically." After choosing that, you can choose Time and set up the times you'd like and have it repeat every day.

Let us know if that helps or if you have any questions.

Best wishes.

How do I just have do not disturb turn on a certain time each night and turn off the same each time in the am daily

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.