Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not receiving email from Instagram

I’m not receiving emails from Instagram how can I fixe that

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 9:49 AM

Hello Makoungui,

We understand you're not receiving emails from instagram. We'd be happy to provide you information.

If you're using an iCloud, Me, or Mac email address for your instagram, check your spam folder for the emails not appearing in your inbox.

If you're using a different email server, we'd recommend connecting with them for troubleshooting steps.

Additionally, confirm with Instagram they have the correct email address on file.

Best!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2021 9:49 AM in response to makoungui

Hello Makoungui,

We understand you're not receiving emails from instagram. We'd be happy to provide you information.

If you're using an iCloud, Me, or Mac email address for your instagram, check your spam folder for the emails not appearing in your inbox.

If you're using a different email server, we'd recommend connecting with them for troubleshooting steps.

Additionally, confirm with Instagram they have the correct email address on file.

Best!

Not receiving email from Instagram

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.