You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stand reminders not working

I have not been getting stand reminders on my Apple Watch series 5. This has begun in particular since downloading iOS 15 and watchOS 8. Both devices have the latest versions of software, all notification reminders are on and I have unpaired and paired the watch to my phone. I am using an iPhone 12 Pro.

Please advise what can be done to rectify this.

Apple Watch Series 5

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 10:17 PM

1 reply

Dec 5, 2021 4:36 PM in response to keshnee49

Hello keshnee49,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you are not getting stand reminders. We’re happy to help.

Go to the Watch app on your iPhone > Activity > Stand Reminders and toggle off. Then use the steps here to restart your Apple Watch: Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support We also recommend using the steps here to restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Once both have fully restarted, please toggle the Stand Reminders on again.

Let us know the results.

Take care.

Stand reminders not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.