Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage says full but isnt

My iCloud storage says it is too full to sync my photos but when I check my iCloud storage I have 60gb left. How do I get my pictures to sync? Does it really need more than 60gb of free space to sync pictures?

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 10:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 10:14 PM

Dfcacc Said:

"iCloud storage says full but isnt: My iCloud storage says it is too full to sync my photos but when I check my iCloud storage I have 60gb left. How do I get my pictures to sync? Does it really need more than 60gb of free space to sync pictures? "

-------

Start with a Restart:

Restart your iPhone, and see if it then is fixed.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2021 10:14 PM in response to Dfcacc

Dfcacc Said:

"iCloud storage says full but isnt: My iCloud storage says it is too full to sync my photos but when I check my iCloud storage I have 60gb left. How do I get my pictures to sync? Does it really need more than 60gb of free space to sync pictures? "

-------

Start with a Restart:

Restart your iPhone, and see if it then is fixed.

Jan 2, 2022 3:09 PM in response to bunnislippers

Dfcacc Said:

"I have this exact same problem on my iPad and it stopped updating my photos to iCloud. I pay for 200 GB and have only used 174, so clearly it is not full. I restarted my device over the past two days at least six times. The problem does not go away."

-------

Contact Apple Support:

IF it is continuous, then contact Apple Support. Inform them of this. Report back what they say.

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

iCloud storage says full but isnt

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.