Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

People icon option is missing on Find my iPhone

People icon option is missing on Find my iPhone. I have done a number of clean installs only to find the same sequence occur. Of course,  now the App is combined with Find My Phone, we can no longer get it open using the App Store method we were able to use previously. 

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 4:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 7:18 AM

Hi xaan,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with using Fine My on your iPhone. We'd like to help.

When you say the people icon is missing on the Find My app, are you referring to the icon on the map for a specific person or the People tab that should be in the bottom left corner when you open the app? This resource can help with setting up and using the app: Keep track of what's important

Let us know if that helps. If it doesn't let us know what tabs you see at the bottom of the Find My app and we'll go from there.

Cheers!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2021 7:18 AM in response to xaan

Hi xaan,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with using Fine My on your iPhone. We'd like to help.

When you say the people icon is missing on the Find My app, are you referring to the icon on the map for a specific person or the People tab that should be in the bottom left corner when you open the app? This resource can help with setting up and using the app: Keep track of what's important

Let us know if that helps. If it doesn't let us know what tabs you see at the bottom of the Find My app and we'll go from there.

Cheers!

Dec 20, 2021 6:50 AM in response to xaan

xaan,

We're here for you.

While we're not clear if this is an issue with one specific person's icon on a map or the entire People tab, we'd like to continue trying to help. Have you been able to use Find My Device or Find My Friends successfully in the past? We ask because, depending on your location, it may not be available to you. Check out this resource for more information: Share your location with your family In this resource you'll see that location sharing isn't supported in South Korea and might be unavailable in other regions due to local laws. It's possible that this may be the cause of your issue.

If you've confirmed that you're in a location that does have this feature, and the issue persists, you may want to Contact Apple Support to have them look into this further with you.

Take care!

Dec 25, 2021 1:40 AM in response to ColleenD1

Hello,

The model number of this phone is MWHM2KH/A. I do not know. What does it mean? and what country code is it from. Please help me and provide me with the best solution from your end. And if there are any embargoes on this iPhone for the entire People tab. Please remove the embargoes. So that I can get full access to the People tab.

People icon option is missing on Find my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.