You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yahoo e-mail

I am not gett. ing all of my e-mails every day

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 2:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 3:00 PM

Verify your settings in the account. If you attempt to manually open your mail what happens? Do you see an error? Have you tried removing the account, powering the iPhone off and back on again, then adding the account back? I'm guessing that you are using the native Mail app on the iPhone? Have you tried logging into your web access for the account and see if you see mail there?

If you have, then I would contact Yahoo support for help to determine why you are not seeing mail.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 5, 2021 3:00 PM in response to diannefromfort worth

Verify your settings in the account. If you attempt to manually open your mail what happens? Do you see an error? Have you tried removing the account, powering the iPhone off and back on again, then adding the account back? I'm guessing that you are using the native Mail app on the iPhone? Have you tried logging into your web access for the account and see if you see mail there?

If you have, then I would contact Yahoo support for help to determine why you are not seeing mail.

Yahoo e-mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.