Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my iphone 13 pro freezing everytime i try to listen to anything with sound? Fb, Instagram, videos I’ve just made and voicemail?

I upgraded to an iPhone 13 pro 2 months ago and in the last 3-4 weeks, it freezes every time I try to listen to anything with sound or watch a video. It can be Fb, Instagram, a video I just made myself or a voicemail, I am not sure where to even begin to repair this issue and have restarted it and updated all apps, any suggestetions?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 3:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 12:38 PM

Greetings KT4BAMA2011,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like the iPhone will freeze when you try to play sound in multiple apps. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting to solve this issue. Even though there is a chance that you've tried these steps already, we would recommend you follow every step and let us know if the issue persists.

If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need additional assistance.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2021 12:38 PM in response to KT4BAMA2011

Greetings KT4BAMA2011,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like the iPhone will freeze when you try to play sound in multiple apps. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting to solve this issue. Even though there is a chance that you've tried these steps already, we would recommend you follow every step and let us know if the issue persists.

If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need additional assistance.

Take care.

Why is my iphone 13 pro freezing everytime i try to listen to anything with sound? Fb, Instagram, videos I’ve just made and voicemail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.