Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Repairs for Apple Watch

my Apple Watch’s band disconnected which has resulted in the screen being smashed. How long/how much would it take to get the screen repaired?

could I trade my Apple Watch in for a newer one?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 7

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 3:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 4:13 PM

Sorry, but Apple won't accept a damaged watch in trade. And Apple doesn't actually replace the screen on a watch. They instead, offer you a like new replacement for a fee, which you can find in this link for reference --> watch Repair - Official Apple Support

As you can see, an Series 4 watch repair cost starts at $299 and goes as high as $399, depending on the specific model you own.

Personally, I would take that money and invest it a newer watch and recycle the watch which is damaged. But that is me and certainly not what you need to do.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2021 4:13 PM in response to Taylor_Jes8

Sorry, but Apple won't accept a damaged watch in trade. And Apple doesn't actually replace the screen on a watch. They instead, offer you a like new replacement for a fee, which you can find in this link for reference --> watch Repair - Official Apple Support

As you can see, an Series 4 watch repair cost starts at $299 and goes as high as $399, depending on the specific model you own.

Personally, I would take that money and invest it a newer watch and recycle the watch which is damaged. But that is me and certainly not what you need to do.

Repairs for Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.