Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Access to my Amazon music on Apple Watch

When I open the Amazon Music app on my Apple Watch SE, I see this message “START LISTENING. Enter the following code at amazon. com/...” What is the rest of the URL?

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 7:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 10:06 AM

Can you please tell us how you connected your watch. I try the link and it says it’s not valid. Thanks.

7 replies

Dec 25, 2021 7:31 PM in response to Starsk1963

I just upgraded my iPhone Xs to a 13. I had to reset the watch because the store didn’t unpair the old phone from my watch. Once I did that by resetting the watch, I paired the new phone and the watch. I had to install the Amazon Music app on the watch again. This time, there was a complete url and an alpha numeric PIN. I followed the link using Safari on my phone. Then I entered the PIN when requested. It worked after that. I hope that description of the steps I took will help you. One question: This may be immaterial, but have you updated your phone to iOS 15? That may be immaterial, but I have updated to iOS 15.2. If you are running an older version, could that explain the difference between your experience and mine?

Access to my Amazon music on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.