Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple watch flashes the apple logo and doesn’t show if it is charging and won’t turn on

my apple watch won’t charge, keeps flashing apple logo and won’t turn on

Apple Watch Series 1, watchOS 6

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 8:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 9:06 PM

I am also facing same problem since this morning. I kept is for charging for more than a hour but still the logo flashes in the interval and watch does not come back to normal. I also tried to press both the side buttons for more than 10 sec but no luck. My watch is series 5 and did all the steps mentioned in the link too. Please help.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2021 9:06 PM in response to Community User

I am also facing same problem since this morning. I kept is for charging for more than a hour but still the logo flashes in the interval and watch does not come back to normal. I also tried to press both the side buttons for more than 10 sec but no luck. My watch is series 5 and did all the steps mentioned in the link too. Please help.

My apple watch flashes the apple logo and doesn’t show if it is charging and won’t turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.