You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The wawa app has stopped working on my device

I can’t load the Wawa app on my iPhone it is not working it say the request was blocked by the security rules nothing should be blocking me from access the app

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 8:26 AM

1 reply

Dec 7, 2021 8:51 AM in response to J_swafford13

Hello J_swafford13,

It sounds like one of the third-party apps on your iPhone is not working as expected. We'd like to help you get to the bottom of this.

First we recommend trying out the troubleshooting steps listed here: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open.

There should not be any security settings built into iOS that would prevent you from accessing the app, so if you continue to experience this same issue in that particular app you will need to reach out to the app developer. The link in the "Get more help" section of the resource above will show you how to do that.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care.

The wawa app has stopped working on my device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.