Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I pause (and then restart) a video recording rather than a full stop?

Can I pause, and then restart while recording a video?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 10:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 10:57 AM

Hello jbrucia19123,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand you want to pause a video recording and then start back recording. We're happy to answer this for you.

There is no way to perform the feature that you would like. However, Apple values their customer's opinions. Feel free to provide them feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

You can also search the App Store to see if there may be a third party recording app that has this feature:

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2021 10:57 AM in response to jbrucia19123

Hello jbrucia19123,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand you want to pause a video recording and then start back recording. We're happy to answer this for you.

There is no way to perform the feature that you would like. However, Apple values their customer's opinions. Feel free to provide them feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

You can also search the App Store to see if there may be a third party recording app that has this feature:

Best Regards.

Can I pause (and then restart) a video recording rather than a full stop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.