Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot connect to iTunes Please Help!

I have an iPad 1st gen (i know its severly outdated) and everytime i open up the appstore it says i cannot connect to itunes. It says that everytime i try to login to itunes or music. This happened right after i restoredmy ipad a couple days ago. I tried everything including. Restarting my router, resetting my iPad, restoring the ipad, resetting network settings, changing the date and time, signing in and out and NOTHING WORKED. can anyone please help, i really want to use this for some apps as well as a music station.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 3:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 3:37 PM

If your internet is working, see this. If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

5 replies

Dec 6, 2021 3:30 PM in response to Jacob374

After you restored, did you sign back into your Apple ID for iTunes and the App Stores? Do you get any other errors if you attempt to log in? I don't have anything with the older iOS on it, so I cannot tell you exactly the way that Settings looks, and I also wonder are you connected to wi-fi and the internet? If you go to Safari, can you get on a website?

cannot connect to iTunes Please Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.