Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting CarPlay to my iPhone

I cannot find CarPlay on my iPhone

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 6:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 3:25 AM

Thanks for clarifying your question. I understand it better now. I am assuming that you were connecting to CarPlay successfully in the past with the same iPhone. Can you check to see whether you have iOS version 15.1 installed or not? Open Settings ➔ General ➔ About ➔ Software Version.

Finally, Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2021 3:25 AM in response to Lylinaguas

Thanks for clarifying your question. I understand it better now. I am assuming that you were connecting to CarPlay successfully in the past with the same iPhone. Can you check to see whether you have iOS version 15.1 installed or not? Open Settings ➔ General ➔ About ➔ Software Version.

Finally, Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

Connecting CarPlay to my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.