Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally deleted an entire page of apps from my iphone. More than 50 apps gone. Is there any way to bring them back other than doing a reset?

I accidentally deleted an entire page of apps from my iphone. More than 50 apps gone. Is there any way to bring them back other than doing a reset?

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 7:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 2:16 PM

Hello meiguolaoshi

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you deleted a page of apps on your iPhone and we'd like to assist.

Thanks for reviewing How to erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

It's possible the page was accidentally hidden. Check out the article below and follow the steps under section: Find and hide pages on your Home Screen, to unhide those items.

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

Best wishes.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2021 2:16 PM in response to meiguolaoshi

Hello meiguolaoshi

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you deleted a page of apps on your iPhone and we'd like to assist.

Thanks for reviewing How to erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

It's possible the page was accidentally hidden. Check out the article below and follow the steps under section: Find and hide pages on your Home Screen, to unhide those items.

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

Best wishes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.