You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a bad google cert on iPhone

How do I fix my google certificate being invalid on my iPhone 12 promax

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 8:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 9:49 AM

no I need help re-installing the root certificate authority on the iPhone and preventing them from changing by random links . Many of mine have been changed is there a way to install a package of root certificates

3 replies

Dec 7, 2021 2:54 PM in response to Dark10Prince

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities Dark10Prince,

We see you linked here from Trust manually installed certificate profiles in iOS and iPadOS, and are looking for help regarding a message you're seeing regarding an invalid certificate, is that right?

To increase your chances of getting a helpful response from the community, we recommend providing additional information. Are you having an issue with an installed profile, or loading content in a browser?

If the issue is with a profile, how was it installed?

Cheers!

Dec 12, 2021 1:58 PM in response to Dark10Prince

Hi Dark10Prince,

To be sure we understand, are you getting an error message when clicking links you had saved previously?

If you access the same site without using a saved link, and instead navigating directly to the page, do you get the same message?

Do you have a configuration profile installed, or is your iPhone associated with or issued by a business or school?

Thanks!

I have a bad google cert on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.