Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Health iPhone 12 Mini

I bought iPhone 12 Mini on 3rd October 2021, its been only 2 months of usage and my phone battery health is dropped to 99%. is this normal ?

Anyone facing same problem ?

Thanks for help.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 6, 2021 11:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 2:19 AM

Excessive use, overheating and irregular charging can lead to affects on you're iPhones battery. I can recommend you take a read of this article (iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support) by Apple. If you are experiencing an issue and you got your iPhone in October 2021 then it should still be under warranty, its worth a shot talking to Apple about this matter if you believe that you haven't caused this issue.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2021 2:19 AM in response to rocky-24

Excessive use, overheating and irregular charging can lead to affects on you're iPhones battery. I can recommend you take a read of this article (iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support) by Apple. If you are experiencing an issue and you got your iPhone in October 2021 then it should still be under warranty, its worth a shot talking to Apple about this matter if you believe that you haven't caused this issue.

Battery Health iPhone 12 Mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.