Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i update my MacBook pro that is requesting safari?

My MacBook pro is asking to Please update the browser or to continue, I will have to install the latest version of your current browser or download one. Safari, but i can't my update on Safari are update it.?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 10:15 AM

Safari is updated with the operating system. If your computer supports it you will need to update to anew macOs version.

Start here: link-> How to upgrade to macOS Monterey - Apple Support

If its not compatible with Monterey then see if its compatible with an older macOS version, but still newer than the one you are currently running: link-> How to get old versions of macOS - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2021 10:15 AM in response to Juliec19

Safari is updated with the operating system. If your computer supports it you will need to update to anew macOs version.

Start here: link-> How to upgrade to macOS Monterey - Apple Support

If its not compatible with Monterey then see if its compatible with an older macOS version, but still newer than the one you are currently running: link-> How to get old versions of macOS - Apple Support

how can i update my MacBook pro that is requesting safari?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.