Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If you erase an iPhone prior to trade-in, does that automatically turn off find my phone?

I want know if I have to take specific action to disable find my phone of my old device prior to trade-in if I have already erased it?

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 11:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 11:40 AM

lostinva2030 wrote:

I want know if I have to take specific action to disable find my phone of my old device prior to trade-in if I have already erased it?

You're ask to sign out of everything prior to you resetting the phone to factory settings, so yes What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2021 11:40 AM in response to lostinva2030

lostinva2030 wrote:

You're ask to sign out of everything prior to you resetting the phone to factory settings, so yes What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you erase an iPhone prior to trade-in, does that automatically turn off find my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.