Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch stolen

I was given an Apple Watch as a gift it was still in the box and the Apple Watch was stolen out of the box but the box was left. It was not registered with Apple find and I had not downloaded it yet. All I have is the box left with the serial number. Is there a way to track to where this stone watch is?

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 1:44 PM

2 replies

Dec 21, 2021 3:26 PM in response to Deanoshome5

I ordered 3 apple watches from a large retailer. Package was also shipped and delivered by a large carrier. The box containing what I assumed were 3 apple watches was intact. Unfortunately, the packaging contained were empty and the watches were stolen. The large retailer will not provide assistance and deemed the delivery successful. I have serial numbers from the empty packaging and have filed a police report. All I want to do now is work with Apple to notify the police if someone attempts to activate the watches. How can I do this?

Apple Watch stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.