Related Article: Deregister iMessage on your iPhone or online

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t have the old phone to get code to deregister the old number i used to have. old phone was stolen

I don’t have the old phone anymore to receive code to deregister the old number i used to have from my Apple ID account. The old phone was stolen

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 2:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 11:15 AM

From the article below.

• If the phone number that you want to remove belongs to an iPhone that you can't access, change your Apple ID password. This removes all phone numbers from your iPad, iPod touch, and Mac. Calls or messages for the removed numbers won't appear on those devices anymore.

If you have questions, contact Apple Support.

Messages or FaceTime - Add or remove your phone number

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2021 11:15 AM in response to Phoneissuesalwayanissue

From the article below.

• If the phone number that you want to remove belongs to an iPhone that you can't access, change your Apple ID password. This removes all phone numbers from your iPad, iPod touch, and Mac. Calls or messages for the removed numbers won't appear on those devices anymore.

If you have questions, contact Apple Support.

Messages or FaceTime - Add or remove your phone number

I don’t have the old phone to get code to deregister the old number i used to have. old phone was stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.