Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple music

My music says that the songs are not in my country/region what do I do??

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 4:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 7:08 PM

I’ve had this happen to me sometimes with random songs. Usually, I can close the Music app completely and reopen it. However, sometimes music that I’ve added became unavailable in my country. If the music isn’t available in your country anymore, you wouldn’t be able to play it. This shouldn’t impact your own music that you’ve imported to the library from something like a CD or a music file, though. It should only happen for music that you are streaming from the Apple Music subscription service. Even iTunes purchased music should still be available for you, even if it is later removed from your region.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2021 7:08 PM in response to solai210

I’ve had this happen to me sometimes with random songs. Usually, I can close the Music app completely and reopen it. However, sometimes music that I’ve added became unavailable in my country. If the music isn’t available in your country anymore, you wouldn’t be able to play it. This shouldn’t impact your own music that you’ve imported to the library from something like a CD or a music file, though. It should only happen for music that you are streaming from the Apple Music subscription service. Even iTunes purchased music should still be available for you, even if it is later removed from your region.

apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.