Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just found a lost IPHONE... Is there any way to bring it back to its owner?

iPhone 7

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 9:28 AM

You are not going to be able to find the owner entire by yourself. You will need some help and that help can from the owner of the iPhone in the form of a lost message displayed on the iPhone's screen. If the cellular service is still active on it, then the owner may call it and you can either answer the call or call the displayed number. There are not many options here. You can also choose to drop it off at your local police station or at an Apple Store. Note, that neither one of these entities are going to actively look for the owner because both entities will be subject to the same options as you have.

Axel F.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2021 9:28 AM in response to Amine_007

You are not going to be able to find the owner entire by yourself. You will need some help and that help can from the owner of the iPhone in the form of a lost message displayed on the iPhone's screen. If the cellular service is still active on it, then the owner may call it and you can either answer the call or call the displayed number. There are not many options here. You can also choose to drop it off at your local police station or at an Apple Store. Note, that neither one of these entities are going to actively look for the owner because both entities will be subject to the same options as you have.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.