Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change the number that’s set up with my iCloud

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 3:06 PM

If you’re asking about the telephone number with your iCloud account, you’d want to update the telephone number that is on your Apple ID. On iOS, go to Settings > Your name > Name, Phone Numbers, Email. You can edit the telephone numbers that are associated with your Apple ID on that screen. If you aren’t able to remove the number from that screen, make sure you have it turned off for FaceTime and iMessage under settings first.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2021 3:06 PM in response to stherland

If you’re asking about the telephone number with your iCloud account, you’d want to update the telephone number that is on your Apple ID. On iOS, go to Settings > Your name > Name, Phone Numbers, Email. You can edit the telephone numbers that are associated with your Apple ID on that screen. If you aren’t able to remove the number from that screen, make sure you have it turned off for FaceTime and iMessage under settings first.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.