Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot update my apple watch or connect it to my iPhone

I tried updating my apple watch using my iPhone but I couldn’t connect to it so I tried updating it directly but I it said “unable to check for an update” and now I don’t know how to update or connect my apple watch.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 2:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 1:33 PM

Hello habiba108.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that your Apple Watch won't update. We will be glad to assist.

Use the steps in this article to try to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone again: If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone

Once it’s paired, try to update using your iPhone again. If you still get that message, take a look here: If you see 'Unable to Verify Update' when updating Apple Watch

If you still can’t pair or update your Apple Watch, we would recommend contacting Apple Support. Contact Apple for support and service

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2021 1:33 PM in response to habiba108

Hello habiba108.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that your Apple Watch won't update. We will be glad to assist.

Use the steps in this article to try to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone again: If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone

Once it’s paired, try to update using your iPhone again. If you still get that message, take a look here: If you see 'Unable to Verify Update' when updating Apple Watch

If you still can’t pair or update your Apple Watch, we would recommend contacting Apple Support. Contact Apple for support and service

Cheers.

I cannot update my apple watch or connect it to my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.