Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regarding the Find My app, among the six people I can locate, only one shows “Live” movement. How can I get the others to show “Live” instead of stationary.

Regarding the Find My app, among the six people I can locate, only one shows “Live” movement. How can I get the others to Show “Live” Instead of stationary?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 4:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 7:36 PM

I understand that a "Live" status can be given only for iOS 15 devices. It's a feature of that iOS. Perhaps five of your six contacts do not have iOS 15 on their device?

If your contacts have earlier versions of iOS they will continue to be listed as "Now".

1 reply

Regarding the Find My app, among the six people I can locate, only one shows “Live” movement. How can I get the others to show “Live” instead of stationary.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.