Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do you do when you lose your phone and you get a new phone with everything but Apple ID and you need a verification code but it’s nots sent to your email?

I lost my phone I’m trying to recover it on this phone but it’s just Apple ID and I need a verification code which would be sent to my email but I didn’t get it. How can I make myself get trusted?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 4:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 4:34 AM

Hello,

See "Request Account Recovery" in this link:

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Good luck.

2 replies

Jan 1, 2022 6:42 PM in response to James_thipharacksa

well it’s my mom’s phone it’s an android well I wasn’t a FaceTime with my cousin show and then I was doing some effects so it glitched it couldn’t move but I customer stood here her and she told me to end the call and she did in the car but she was still in the car call I’m sorry not car I mean call and now no we’re trying to figure out how to do it we kept pressing the power button it didn’t work the volume no nothing so yes it’s my story thank you and bye

What do you do when you lose your phone and you get a new phone with everything but Apple ID and you need a verification code but it’s nots sent to your email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.