Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with my Iphone 11 service

Hello,
I sent an Iphone 11 phone in service with a faulty NFC connection.
After a few days I received a new phone by service decision, but unfortunately the call function does not work, the calls are interrupted, I mention that I changed the card 3 times I tested the card in other 3 phones it works perfectly but in the phone that those from service claim it is new does not work.
Have you ever experienced something like this?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 11:07 AM

alin229 wrote:

Hello,
After a few days I received a new phone by service decision, but unfortunately the call function does not work, the calls are interrupted, I mention that I changed the card 3 times I tested the card in other 3 phones it works perfectly but in the phone that those from service claim it is new does not work.

If you had the device serviced by Apple, you need to contact Apple Service for help then. Use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact them. You should also have your receipt with you that shows your Case number for them to refer to.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2021 11:07 AM in response to alin229

alin229 wrote:

Hello,

If you had the device serviced by Apple, you need to contact Apple Service for help then. Use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact them. You should also have your receipt with you that shows your Case number for them to refer to.

Problem with my Iphone 11 service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.